Keys to Coping™ is web app for survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence or stalking. It can be used as an electronic reporting and wellness tool for victims and bystanders. This tool allows a survivor or bystander to create an electronic journal of the incident and provides coping strategies for dealing with the trauma.
It is up to a survivor to decide how to cope with their experience. Each person decides which “first step” to take. No matter that first step, Keys to Coping™ is available support them through providing an electronic journal and trauma informed coping exercises.
Regardless of the decision to participate in any of the options within Keys to Coping™, in any instance where physical contact and/or injury has been experienced, all survivors are encouraged to seek medical care.
Alegria provides Keys to Coping™ as a tool to college campuses as a subscription service paid on behalf of their students.
One in Five females experience attempted or completed sexual assault during their college years.
Less than 20% of victims report. When they do, they tell friends or bystanders first and wait an average of 11 months to report to authorities.
Keys to Coping™ Advantage:
- All partners own their own data
- No additional fees when we add features
- Multiple products/One price: reporting tool, coping tool and campus security authority tool
- 24/7 Web Access
- No IT requirements – lives in the cloud
- Unlimited Users and Data Files
- Developed and hosted in the USA
- Marketing toolkit and onboarding session included with subscription